Margot Elena Companies & Collections is excited to launch our business forward with amazing talent, a solid company culture fostering community and growth, and discovering new ways to enhance our customers’ experience every day. We are a trendsetting leader in the in the bath and beauty industry, an established and rapidly expanding organization with over 25 years in business, distributing both nationally and internationally. Our brands include Lollia, TokyoMilk, TokyoMilk Dark, TokyoMilk Light, Library of Flowers, Love and Toast, and our newest brand The Cottage Greenhouse. Our products have been featured in hundreds of magazine articles, and are favorites of customers, magazine editors and celebrities and can be found in major department stores, niche retailers and upscale boutiques worldwide.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND KNOWLEDGE
· Ability to utilize all wood shop equipment, power and hand tools proficiently
· Knowledge of installation processes and procedures
· Capability to produce structurally sound builds
· Work independently, or with a team completing projects in schedule and within allocated budget
· Critical eye for detail
· Understand and apply creative direction
· Strong communication skills – verbal and written
· Analyze and enact technical support
· Ability to supervise and train employees
· Oversees day to day operations including equipment and facility maintenance, cleanliness and safety
· Ability to creatively problem solve
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Knowledge of Sketchup software
· Experience in Shipping and logistics
· Electrical skills a plus
Minimum of five years carpentry experience.
*** For consideration please provide a link to your digital portfolio of established work including samples of set designs executed.